BEAKEY Makeup Brush Set, Premium Synthetic Kabuki Foundation Face Powder Blush Eyeshadow Brushes Makeup Brush Kit with Blender Sponge and Brush Cleaner (10+2pcs, Black/Silver)
Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $26.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ◆ COMPLETE SET OF ESSENTIAL MAKEUP BRUSHES FOR PROFESSIONAL USE OR HOME USE. Perfect makeup brush kit for liquids, powders or creams, creating the seamless natural makeup application.
- ◆ NO-SHEDDING & CRUELTY-FREE SYNTHETIC HAIR, STURDY & DURABLE BRUSH HANDLE. Soft feeling, always give you natural and smooth makeup application
- ◆ NON-LATEX BEAUTY SPONGE WITH TEARDROP SHAPE. Use the flat bottom for forehead & cheeks, pointed end is for targeting small areas.
- ◆ MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER EGG. The tiny granules parts are designed for cleaning small makeup brushes while the stripes are for larger ones. Compact size (1.35*0.25 in) is perfect for traveling use.
- ◆Attention: BEAKEY-US trademark registration number 5280096. We recommend you scan the QR C0de on the packaging to gain the information about the product and brand. ONLY sold by BEAKEY SELLER.
- Set contains: 10pcs Makeup Brushes + 1pc Makeup Sponge + 1pc Brush Cleaner.
- An essential makeup brush set both for professionals and DIY users.
- Blush Brush - Suitable for Powder
- Powder Blush Brush - Concealer around Eyes and Nose
- Precision Face Brush - Perfect for Blush and Bronzer
- Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush - Apply to Foundation
- Face Powder Brush - Foundation around Nose and Mouth
- Eyeshadow Brush - Concealer under Eyes and around Nose
- Angle Flat Top Shadow Brush - Contouring Hollows of Cheeks and Side of Nose
- Flat Top Shadow Brush - Eyeshadow and Primer
- Blooming Brush Detail Powder Brush - Concealer on Rounded Areas, such as Nose
- Blooming Brush - Stipple Concealer and Blemishes
- Makeup Sponges - Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics
- Brush Washing Egg - Very useful tool to clean your brush bristles thoroughly.
How to clean:
- Wet the bristles and the brush cleaner egg.
- Place a drop of brush cleanser or soap into the brush cleaner egg. (Or the palm of your hand)
- Gently massage the bristles in the cleaning egg or your palm.
- Keep rinse the bristles thoroughly until no stains.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Air-dry, it is better to put it into a brush drying rack.
BEAKEY—Love Beauty, Love BEAKEY, Focus on Makeup Tools!
Premium Synthetic Makeup Brushes
The Multipurpose Makeup Sponge
Makeup Brush Cleaner Egg