It is an oil extracted from Eucalyptus trees. It is one of the 25 species of Robysia. Originally, it was found in the Andes Tropical forests in the west of South America, and in the South of the Atlantic Ocean.
Eucalyptus oil contains the eucalyptus, which is similar to menthol, and it gives the oil its strong distinct odor. It has been used since the ancient times in the making of many medicaments, and that is because of its distinct medical properties.
Eucalyptus oil contains a lot of alkaloids, and it contains Cinconon and Cinconidine, quinine and quinidine and acid. It contains Snotanik acid, Cinchono fulvic acid and the red eucalyptus cinchona.
Available in a 125 ml Keep in a dry and cool place not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius and away from direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
• Used for the care of humans as a treatment of problems and inflammation of the skin
• Treating respiratory problems such as cold, soreness and sore throat
• Treatment of musculoskeletal and joint pain is also useful in cases of rheumatism, lymphoglobin and torsion
It is useful in inflammation of gums and teeth because it is a killer of bacteria and germs
• Used as a disinfectant for wounds, burns and bedding
• It is useful in cases of nervous fatigue to get rid of fatigue and stress
• Used in the sauna and Moroccan bath due to its refreshing effect and cleanser of the body
• It is recommended not to use eucalyptus oil for patients with hypertension and diabetics
• Not used for pregnant women or mothers who breastfeed
Methods of use:
• For external use to treat bone problems and arthritis, it is applicable in a suitable amount with massage in a circular motion for 4 minutes at night before bedtime daily
• In cases of respiratory infection, a suitable amount of oil is placed with massage directly on the chest and neck in the evening before bedtime
• In the case of dental pain, 5-8 drops on mouthwash and use twice daily in the morning and evening