It is an oil extracted from the age of grape seeds, which is one of the important fruits, that is taken advantage of all parts, it is taken fresh and contains many benefits for (the body, hair, skin, and is used after drying (raisins) in the preparation of varieties of sweets or leaves are cooked and Treat it as a main course).
Grape seed oil is characterized by its lightness as it is like and close to the water, and because of its lightness the head fur absorbs it fast, and it does not leave a trace on the hair or the skin after use, and does not affect the hair negatively if left for a long period.
Grape seed oil contains the important linoleic acid for healthy skin. It also contains many minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, iron and copper. It contains vitamins such as vit e, vit c. It also contains omega-3, omega-6 and many antioxidants.
Indications and benefits:
For the skin:
- Reduce dark circles under the eye and get rid of acne and pimples because it is useful for fatty skin.
- Elimination of the fine lines and wrinkles of the signs of aging.
- Tighten the skin and moisturize it and make it more fresh and protected from skin cancer.
- Increase hair growth rate and increase its length as it nourishes and strengthens the scalp.
- Useful in removing the crust from the hair and preventing its appearance.
- To treat the problems of hair pounding and dryness, this can be used as an alternative to balms.
Methods of use:
- For external use of skin:
It is applied to the skin in a suitable quantity and use gently to the places of skin to be taken care of and affected and places dark circles and recommends its use twice a day
(Prescribed to whiten skin and get rid of dead skin and black spots)
Mix three tablespoons of grape seed oil with a quantity of brown sugar and a tablespoon of cashews oil. Spread the mixture on the skin with a massage for a quarter of an hour then wash it with water
- For hair care:
Wash the hair with shampoo then rinse well then rub the head fur with grape seeds and even the sides and leave for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
• For treatment of the head skin, preferably warmed slightly with a hot water bath
Available in 125 ml glass
Keep in a dry, cool place and away from exposure to sunlight and direct heat