Is a vegetable oil extracted from the plant horse tail scientifically called (equisetum arvense) and grows this plant in the Swamps and temperate regions of moderate climate such as North Africa, Asia and Europe and named by this name relative to the outer shape of this ponytail.
It is a vegetable oil with a slight aroma, because the method of extracting preserves the elements available in this multi-use oil.
The oil of horse tail consists of many compounds, most notably silica by 3% and called silicon, and contains the elements of sulfur, magnesium, potassium, manganese, and contains the Minoxidil in addition to the bioflavonoids that are Protein, quercetin, genistein and picalin.
• Benefits of general
- Used in the treatment of wounds and accelerate healing because it helps to clot the blood during the fat area affected 3 times a day for a week period.
- Antiseptic of the urinary system and is useful in cases of kidney stones by eating a spoon of the oil twice a day on a stomach is not full.
- Anti-inflammatory and contractions by fat joints for a quarter of an hour and leave a duration of two hours.
- Treats the problems of fragility of the biceps and nail shelling because it increases the absorption of calcium element in the body.
• Benefits of hair:
- Helps to increase the growth of hair and its length and intensification by activating the blood circulation of the scalp.
- Smoothes the hair and makes it feel silky because it contains silica.
- Treatment of hair loss, damage and the bombing of limbs as it is prescribed for the patients of baldness of the genome because it contains the substance Minoxidil.
-Excessive dosage of horse tail oil may lead to diarrhea.
- There is no side effect to be used directly on the outer hair or scalp.
Dosage and Methods of Use:
- For use in the mouth: In cases of lack of calcium and urinary system disorders are taken a tablespoon morning before eating anything and spoon before bed.
- In cases of wounds and inflammation recommended using on the skin 3 times a day.
- To hair: Wash hair and dries then warm the appropriate amount of horse tail oil and leave to cool, then massage the scalp and hair to the sides and left for a period of 4 to 5 hours and then rinsed with lukewarm water, can be used 3 times a week for a month to get Best result.
Package: Available in 125 ml pack.
Keep in a dry and cool place and away from exposure to sunlight and direct heat