This oil is extracted from the herb of marjoram known internationally as "majorana origanum", which is a second-born herb native to the south-east of the Mediterranean basin. It is used as a spice in many types of foods
Marjoram oil is characterized by high purity and contains many elements and compounds that earn this oil therapeutic property, where in ancient Egypt used in relieving the itching
,expectorate, Stomach cramps, Colic, discharge gases, and nerve tonic.
This oil contains many ingredients, including saphenin, saphenin hydrate, rosemarynic acid, and triglyceride. It also contains E-beta-caryophylene, an anti-inflammatory substance. It also contains flavonoids, hydroquinone glycosides.
- Relieve anxiety and improve sleep.
- Treatment of indigestion and contraction of the stomach and colic as it stimulates the secretion of stomach acids.
- Cholesterol reduction and resistance to diabetes, gout, and cancer resistance.
- Treatment of asthma and relieve cases of cold and cold and runny nose.
- Relieve nerve pain and muscle contraction and twisting joints.
- It has anti - oxidant and anti - bacterial and fungal benefits.
- It is not safe to use in pregnancy stage as it stimulates the menstrual cycle which threatens pregnancy.
- It is best to avoid using it in the case of lactation.
- It is not recommended for children or infants.
Dosage and mode of use:
• For oral use:
- Recommend eating a small spoon in the morning and the evening in cases of cough and asthma and reduce cholesterol
- In cases of anxiety and sleep improvement can take a small poon before going to sleep
• For external use
- Recommend massage twice daily in cases of neuritis and muscle contraction
Package: Available in a 125 ml pack
Keep in a dry and cool place and away from exposure to sunlight and direct heat